Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Final Reflection Project

Final Reflection project


The image of someone cooking is the metaphor with which I would describe my experience so far in Lit of Americas.  I would say that this image reflects greatly on how I have created “delicious” writing skills.  Compared to the beginning of the school year, my ideas were very dry and I was hardly able to prepare something with great meaning.  I imagine cooking and developing juicy writing skills to be very alike.  The animation reminds me of the thought that the more effort you put into cooking, the meal should turn out to be better -- with more flavor and juiciness.  Similarly, the more work I put into my writing, the better my ideas flow throughout the essay.  I like to think of this image as myself “cooking some new ideas!”

No comments:

Post a Comment